Our entry level master clock.
It offers a perfect solution to small clock installations requiring no more than 16 slave clocks (using 24v impulse movements) and has a built in programmable relay, so would be perfect for an installation that also requires a bell ringing system.
It works from a 230V AC power source (110V AC optional) and has a 24V DC power output supply for up to 200mA built in.
This master clock can be synchronized by GPS or MSF radio.
- LDC display with 2 x 16 characters
- Easy operation using 6 keys located on the front panel
- Multi language support
- Possibility of configuration for any time zone
- USB for connection of flash memory drive with saved switch programs
- 1x Polarized Impulses (polarized minute, half-minute or second impulses)
- 1x programmable switch relay
- weekly program cycle with up to 399 programmable lines
- A MOBATIME product - Guaranteed Swiss Quality
Full specification and dimension available within the manual (above on the related files tab).
If you need advice on what master clock system is best for you needs then please do get in touch
A short video where we talk you through how to set up the master clock.
Who are MOBATIME?
MOBATIME are leaders in the field of time & frequency synchronization solutions, time distribution, time references and time displays.
Swiss quality and innovation are the foundations of the family-owned company Moser-Baer AG, which was founded in 1938.
Practically all of their products are fully developed, designed, produced and tested in Switzerland under the MOBATIME brand.
Tens of thousands of the systems are in use in transport, public buildings and industry around the world.
We are incredibly proud to represent MOBATIME as their exclusive UK partners.