This movement is our heaviest duty mains movement and uses a built-in, high accuracy, quartz crystal as its time base.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (when hands under glass).
The movement can also control up to 3 slave movements connected to a special slave output.
This allows it to be used for multi-faced clocks with this acting as the master clock.
Supplied complete with hand collets.
- Max Dials size 900 mm (max minute hand 410 mm)
- Connection cable (mains) 3-wire
Crystal frequency 4.194304 MHz
- Accuracy within 0.1 s / 24h (at 20°C)
- 1s/24h (-20 to +50°C)
- Temperature range -20°C to +50°C
- Size (h, w, d) 142 x 80 x 30 mm
- Full specs on attached drawing in Related files tab above.
Straight forward setup:
1) Switch ON.
2) Press button START/STOP to stop the clock.
3) Press button RAPID to set the hands some minutes ahead of correct time.
4) When correct time = time of the hands; press START/STOP.