Our entry level movement for exterior clocks where the hands are exposed to the elements.
The movement we use in our smallest Pavilion clock.
- 1 minutes main impulse and suitable for dials up to 90cm in diameter.
- Driven by a 3-wire system.
- Shafts are made of stainless steel, just like all our exterior slave units.
- The standard sealing of the housing is IP52 so protected from limited dust ingress and protected from water spray less than 15 degrees from vertical.
- This model is made for direct dial mounting but can also be combined with a third shaft (in order to avoid shadows when it is being used with backlight).
- Supplied with hand bushes.
- Made in Belgium to the very highest standards.
The dial’s maximum diameter mentioned is indicative only and depends on:
- The wind load on the hands.
- The shape and weight of the hands.
- Whether or not the hands are balanced or not. If you use your own hands, it is very important that they are balanced.
This movement requires a GM2 (or equivalent) to operate.
Take a look in the Related Files tab (above) for the GM2 manual and wiring to see how this hooks up to the master clock.
Technical drawing also attached.
If you are look into this as part of a refurbishment project then do please give us a shout. We have plenty of experience and knowledge to share with you.