• High durability, white ABS plastic case with clearly numbered dial.
• Completely automatic, self adjusting for irregular days in the month and leap years
• Ideal for those suffering from failing sight or dementia
• High precision quartz battery movement
• Height of letters 25mm, readability 12 metres.
Used in care homes and by individuals across the whole of the UK, these clocks are massively popular among those who are finding it difficult to keep track of the days and months.
They are particularly useful in Assisted Living situations and for people with Alzheimer's or Dementia.
The most unique feature of the clock is that it requires no adjustment at the end of the calendar months. This is called a Perpetual Calendar System. The clock will even take care of the leap years for you, again, requiring no intervention from the end user. Many cheaper models will not offer you this automation and you will need to mess around changing back and forth for long and short months. Not so here.
Please be aware that these clocks DO need an initial set up and will not automatically set to the correct time when you first put the batteries in. It is a short process will full instruction on the back of the clock (so you can't lose them).
The only adjustments need during the running of the clock will be the Summer and Winter time changes, again, a quick process.
Buy with confidence; clocks are fully serviceable and come with the standard one year guarantee.